Why a TFG Camp?
- Established 13 years
- Ofsted registered childcare
- Flexible Hours
Why a TFG Camp?
- Ofsted regulated ratio's
- Professional staff
- Trusted local organisation
Why a TFG Camp?
- Fun activities
- Prize each day for every child
- Sports Awards & Certificates
Holiday Fun for ALL Children Ages 5 - 13
DAILY PASS: £25
Early drop off (from 8am): +£4 per day
Late stay (4.00pm - 5.30pm): +£8 per day
Extra time pass (8am - 5.30pm): +£10 PER DAY
10% Discount code
FEBRUARY CAMP = TFG10 (valid 7.2.23)
Glebe Farm School, Burney Drive, Glebe Farm,
Milton Keynes, MK17 8XY
February Camp 2023
Mon 13 - Thurs 16 Feb (4 days)
Future Football - Mon 13 & Tue 14 Feb
Future Sports - Wed 15 & Thurs 16 Feb
Drop off 9.00am
Extended day pass available - drop from 8.00am and collect up until 5.30pm
We are delighted to announce that our Camp hosted at Glebe Farm School, Milton Keynes is open for bookings.
Each day at camp there will be age appropriate activity groups; with fantastic indoor and outdoor facilities.
Holiday activities for open to children ages 5 - 13.
Boys and Girls camp with fun playtimes including zorb football, archery, nerf, scooters and more!
Future Football Skills
Improve your skills with our coaches; players will focus on skill development and fun small sides matches and team challenges with top equipment to help! Target nets, speed radar, rebound walls, rebound nets, football mannequins and more! All on a 3G football pitch!
Future Sports (Multi Sports)
Laser tag, Zorbs, Street surfing, scooters and Quidditch!
Archery, Nerf Wars, Basketball, Netball, Handball, Dodgeball, Indoor Curling, Tennis, Tri Golf, Kwik Cricket, Rounders, Athletics, Outdoor & Adventure, Water Tag and more! With use of a large field, playground and sports hall.
What you need:
Suitable clothing for the weather (rain jacket if wet) -trainers- packed lunch - re-fillable drinks bottle - sun cream and sun hat if hot - please note we cannot provide or apply sun cream but will remind all children at regular intervals.
Football players can bring boots to change into if they wish and must wear shin pads.
Break time activities
OUTDOOR PLAY TIMES.. A CHOICE OF.. TENNIS, SWING BALL, HOOPS, SKIPPING, BALL GAMES & FREE PLAY!
• Please book online before your child’s first day.
• Packed lunch, snacks and drinks are required. **Please note: all TFG Camps are nut-free zones**
• Please label all clothing and items being brought to the club.
• Please wear suitable clothing and trainers for indoor and outdoor activities: sun hats & sun cream during warmer days, or warm clothing & a waterproof when the weather is cooler or more seasonal.
• We suggest packing spare clothes.
• FOOTBALL PLAYERS PLEASE WEAR TRAINERS ON ARRIVAL - YOU CAN BRING BOOTS TO CHANGE INTO IF YOU WISH (Shin pads must be worn for football).
• Sessions that are not attended are still charged unless 10 days notice is given.
• Booking is acceptance of our full terms and conditions found at www.tfgcamps.com
EASTER DATES 2023
MON 3 - THURS 6 APR
TUE 11 - FRI 14 APR
10% DISC CODE: